Monday, June 10, 2013

Simple Kid's Room Organization

I can't take credit for this idea, but I really wish I could! There are SO many uses for these clear hanging shoe organizers.

Reasons why they rock-

1. Budget friendly way to organize.
2. Everything has a "home".
3. The see-through compartments make finding what you need a breeze.
4. Can be used for accessories, make up, odds and ends, bathroom items, and even in the kitchen pantry.
5. OCD (me) friendly :)

If you want to jazz up your clear compartment storage you can add jewels, flowers, or stickers. I added labels using Word on my computer and white card stock. I used a different color for each category and used a pretty font. Cut out each category and tape on the inside of the compartments using packing tape. (Packing tape is also a cheap way to laminate small items...future tutorial to come!)

Happy Organizing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment